You can apply now for the latest recruitment call from Ashoka Buildcon Limited. The company is calling civil engineers and will provide salaries ranging from INR 6 lakh per annum to INR 11 lakh per annum based on the skill, ability, and experience of the applicant. We have provided the details below.
About Ashoka Buildcon Limited
Ashoka Buildcon Limited is an India-based infrastructure development company. The Company is engaged in construction and maintenance of roads and supporting services to land support-operation of toll roads and others. The Company operates through three segments: Construction and Contract related activities; BOT Projects, and Sales of Goods. Its Construction and Contract related activities segment consist of the execution of engineering and construction projects to provide solutions in civil and electrical engineering (on a turnkey basis or otherwise) to core/infrastructure sectors.
Diploma (Civil Engineering) with 15yrs+ Experience OR BE/B.Tech (Civil Engineering) with 10yrs+ Experience in Quality Control for Highway projects.
- Candidates should have a thorough knowledge of material specifications design mixes/Job fix formulae, work specifications and test methods as per MORTH, IRC publications, IS codes, ASTM’s, AASHTO’s, BIS, etc.
- Applicants with an experience of a minimum of 5 yrs of continuous working with a single well recognized Contracting company working for NHAI at minimum Sr. Engineer level are welcome.
- Students should have the capability to identify/capture the major quality concerns relevant to materials, works, equipment, etc.
- Furthermore, candidates should have experience in Quality Audits and awareness of calibration and handling of various testing equipment.
- Knowledge of SAP is a must.
Role: Quality Assurance & Quality Control-Manager
Salary: INR 6,00,000 per annum – 11,00,000 per annum
Educational Qualification – Diploma – Civil, B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Functional Area – Engineering Design, R&D
How to Apply? Apply Now
Candidates can apply by creating a profile on Naukri.com. You can visit this link to apply to Tata Consulting Engineers Ltd vacancy. Or you can use the above button or below link to apply.