Indore is the largest and most populous city of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It serves as the headquarters of both Indore District and Indore Division. Indore was described by the Economic Times as the commercial capital of the state. It is also considered as an education hub of the state and houses campuses of both the Indian Institute of Technology and the Indian Institute of Management. Located on the southern edge of Malwa Plateau, the city is 190 km west of the state capital of Bhopal. With a census-estimated 2011 population of 2,170,295 (municipal corporation) and 3,254,238 (urban agglomeration), the Indore Metropolitan Area’s population is the state’s largest. The city is distributed over a land area of just 530 square kilometers making Indore the most densely populated major city in the central province. It comes under Tier 2 cities in India.
Indore is served by the state of the art Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, about 8 km from the city. It is the busiest airport in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh and also serves as a hub for international cargo.
The Indore Junction is an A-1 grade railway station with a revenue of more than Rs. 50 crore(500 million). The City Railway Division comes under Ratlam Division of the Western Railways.
- List Of Construction Companies In Kochi [Ernakulam]
- List Of Construction Companies In Surat
- List Of Construction Companies In Ranchi
- List Of Construction Companies In Patna
- List Of Construction Companies In Mangalore
- List Of Construction Companies In Lucknow
- List Of Construction Companies In Kanpur
- List Of Construction Companies In Jaipur
- List Of Construction Companies In Gurgaon [Gurugram]
- List Of Construction Companies In Dehradun
- List Of Construction Companies In Chandigarh
- List Of Construction Companies In Bhopal
- List Of Construction Companies In Allahabad
- List Of Construction Companies in Noida
Meter gauge train stopped operating from February 2015. Indore-Mhow section is now being upgraded to broad gauge. Electrification of the Indore – Dewas – Ujjain was completed in June 2012. Ratlam-Indore broad gauge conversion completed in September 2014. Platform 1 is being upgraded to broad gauge and a modern station complex with two new platforms are being developed close to Rajkumar railway over-bridge.
Major industrial areas surrounding the city include Pithampur(phase I,II,III – alone host 1500 Large, Medium and Small Industrial Set-up), Indore Special Economic Zone(around 3000 acre), Sanwer Industrial belt(1000 acre),LaxmiBai Nagar IA, Rau IA, Bhagirathpura IA, Kali Billod IA, Ranmal Billod IA, Shivaji nagar Bhindikho IA, Hatod IA, IT Parks – Crystal IT Park(5.5 lakh square feet), IT Park Pardeshipura(1 lakh square feet), Electronic Complex, Individual SEZ such as TCS SEZ, Infosys SEZ, Impetus SEZ,etc., Diamond Park,Gems and Jewellery Park, Food Park, Apparel Park, Namkeen Cluster and Pharma Cluster.
Construction Companies In Indore
[table id=28 /]